Configure Whistle with an Existing Account
- Open up your Whistle phone
- Click the 'Existing Account' configuration option
- You will be prompted to enter your existing Whistle phone number. Enter the number in the text box and click 'Save'
- After you have saved your Whistle phone number, you will be prompted to enter your authentication password. This is the same password that you login to your account page with.
- Enter in your password and click 'Authenticate'
- Your account should successfully authenticate.
- Once you have authenticated your account, you will be able to use Whistle to place and receive phone calls.
Whistle Product Tutorials
Whistle Account Tutorials
Whistle Debugging Articles