Here is my List of suggestions

Tim Potter

11 Mar, 2011 10:55 AM

Love the app. Works great on both wifi and edge. Have been a user for 60 days or so. This has been an awesome experience.

Here is my list of suggestions.

1. Voice mail
  2. Quick Dial Features
  3. Support pages native to the app
  4. Email alert when balance is low
  5. In phone balance
  6. Online call register listing all calls and time
  7. Quick shut down in app for forwarding.
  8. Better ring tone options
  9. Dialer is clunky. Could be redone with ads behind keypad. Allowing better advertising but allow a better user interface.
  10. If text messaging service is not available a shortcut in app to your favorite text messaging service
  11. Dialing instructions are not clear. (area code) xxx-xxxx and 011(country code) xxx-xxxx
  12. Shortcut calling to check balance.
  13. Include features to enable both STUN and ICE servers. Thus allowing better NAT transversal. Even if those cost nice added feature.
  14. Allow selection of better Codecs or the ability to select Codec. Thus it will allow slower connections or bad connection select diffrent codec. Even if these are at a cost would be nice.

Again thanks to the support team and staff. Recommending this on my Blogs and websites. As the app works as advertised. These would just give it a little more glimmer.

1. 1 Posted by Tim Potter on 11 Mar, 2011 11:16 AM

One more:

Adding an instruction page for setting up a soft phone to work with the service. This will solve the Droid issue. Until a droid app is completed.

2. 2 Posted by Mark elliott on 11 Mar, 2011 10:41 PM

I'd be happy with VoiceMail. I'd even pay for it, especially if it sends an email with WAV/MP3 attachment (could you transcribe it too)?

Add to the list (for those of us that use it with a hardware SIP device):

1. 911 support
  3. 3 Posted by Whistle Eleanor on 12 Mar, 2011 07:54 PM

Tim,

Thanks again for your continued enthusiasm. The organized list is great.

Mark,

Thank you, too. Feedback from our user base is very helpful.

4. 4 Posted by Chanel marks on 17 Mar, 2011 08:02 AM

hey how can i see the calls i made on here

5. 5 Posted by Tim Potter on 17 Mar, 2011 08:41 AM

Currently the only way to view your calls is with the application that you made the call with.. Either Iphone app or PC softphone. Hence is why I have suggested a online call registrar.

6. 6 Posted by zoren111 on 21 May, 2011 05:23 PM

This comment was split into a new discussion: noise compensation

System: Mac Book
    1) There is a major problem with "noise compensation". When I call other people they can hear their voice! I have to headphones ! This is major problem!
    2) Yes G279 is desired ! I would pay up to 5$ for the privilege. It now uses 30k each way! Even with G711 I would not like to use more than 10.

7. Whistle Eleanor closed this discussion on 15 Oct, 2012 05:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac