Call forwarding not coming to my phone

rainspeak9

05 Jun, 2019 03:19 PM

The call forwarding feature to my cell phone (cricket wireless) is not working. What gives?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dawn on 05 Jun, 2019 04:07 PM

Please check your ring set up

If you set the wait time for call forwarding (from my whistle phone to my cell phone) to less than 5 seconds, the forwarding wont't work at all. The caller will hear "Please hold while I connect your call", and immediately "I am sorry but I can not complete your call". Your cell phone will not receive anything.

If you set wait time to more than 5 seconds, the call will be forwarded to you cell phone, but the number of rings on your cell phone before the caller hearing "I am sorry but I can not complete your call" (and then cut off) depends on the seconds you set. If you set 7 seconds, your cell phone rings one time (the caller hears more rings, around 4 or 5) and then cut off. If you set 10 seconds, your cell phone rings about 3 times. If I set 20 seconds, your cell phone rings about 6 times.

So as you see you will need to adjust the seconds or rings in order for it to work. Please let me know if you have further.

2. Dawn closed this discussion on 12 Jun, 2019 02:25 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac