Whistle seems to constantly crash instruction at 0x00bb72c8

noobpoodle

13 Aug, 2018 12:14 PM

I was remiss to begin this discussion as I have found no real problem with my system And being a computer techie to boot simply has me wondering if it could be the version versus the OS.

I am using Windows 8.1 without conflicts with any other program. My download is Whistle-Win32-1.50 which I have allowed to install into the appropriate directory. I am using a 64 bit Toshiba C55-B with 3,89 megs of ram out of my total 4 installed. Not having this issue with anything else. What happens is., the program will cause a memory fault when running. Generally aftering having clicked some thing, any thing for that matter.The error is "The instruction at 0x00bb72c8 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program" perhaps you have heard of the problem and could help? Thanks!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dawn on 14 Aug, 2018 01:58 PM

I have sent word out to the engineers I will get back to you when I have an answer.

dawn

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac