Call forwarding not working well

yan1314642

12 Jul, 2017 02:10 AM

Hi Dawn,

Now I somehow figure out the problem with call forwarding. Please verify with your engineer:

If I set the wait time for call forwarding (from my whistle phone to my cell phone) to less than 5 seconds, the forwarding wont't work at all. The caller will hear "Please hold while I connect your call", and immediately "I am sorry but I can not complete your call". My cell phone doesn't receive anything.

If I set wait time to more than 5 seconds, the call will be forwarded to my cell phone, but the number of rings on my cell phone before the caller hearing "I am sorry but I can not complete your call" (and then cut off) depends on the seconds I set. If I set 7 seconds, my cell phone rings one time (the caller hears more rings, around 4 or 5) and then cut off. If I set 10 seconds, my cell phone rings about 3 times. If I set 20 seconds, my cell phone rings about 6 times.

Please confirm that this is how your system works: in order for me to get longer rings on the cell phone that my whistle phone is forwarded to, I have to set longer wait time (and the caller needs to wait for longer time).

Vincent

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dawn on 12 Jul, 2017 05:24 PM

I will confirm.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac