Whats happening to this compagny????I ve been charged three times on my credit card but my whistle account remains nearly empty and nobody replies in the support team???

stoweo

03 Mar, 2017 02:45 PM

Check the screenshot of my bank account, you can see that whistle charged my card three times, everytime I did it a pop up window was openning telling me to try later that my c4editcard hasnt been charged/issue, its not true check tge screenshot of my bank account, and I try to call support since two hours nobody replies, whats wrong in here????

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dawn on 03 Mar, 2017 02:48 PM

I am out of the office from February 27 until march 3. I will have limited access to email and will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

2. 2 Posted by stoweo on 04 Mar, 2017 02:58 PM

We are the 4th of March and still nobody answers, I really need to solve this issue asap, because I need to purchase the 50 sms plan for 9usd, as I need to confirm my skype account with this number and I need to wait til the plan is on, in order to confirm, my us skype account with whistle, so please could someone add the amount which misses on my whistle account, I mean exactly 9.99usd+1.99usd=11.98usd, more the 1.9usd that are left my balance should be at 13.80usd exactly, allooo?????and actually you can check there is 1.9usd left, whats wrong??I ve tried to call whistle and the combox replied....nobody is working anymore in here???

3. 3 Posted by Stoweo on 08 Mar, 2017 02:27 AM

Hi, well its been exactly one week that I m trying to reach this compagny, you mailed me that you was back on the 3rd of march, today its 8th march and stll no refund on my creditcard, this compagny scams do not buy credit they will charge your card but not the whistle account fuck whistle!!!!!Bloody scammers dont add credit on your accounts anymore I think compagny is goung to do a scam exif very soon!!!!!!

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Dawn on 08 Mar, 2017 04:24 PM

Sir

I am looking into your situation, I have just pulled up your account and what I am showing is there are three orders made on the 3rd one for 1.99 that successfully went through one for 9.99 that is showing up as fraudulent and another for 1.99 that also was marked fraudulent.

Again I am sorry for the delay I was on vacation and have been trying to go through everyone's emails ... I am going to check into this a little further for you and will have an answer by tomorrow morning the latest.

I am going to add some money to your account for the inconvenience.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Dawn on 15 Mar, 2017 07:38 PM

Are you still having an issue adding funds to your account? Have you tried since I last added the credit.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_20170303-151845.png 269 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac